Middle Brighton, Melbourne, Australia
Near Brighton Library and Old Town Hall
PO Box 347, Brighton, VIC 3186, Australia
|Tuesday – Thursday||9 am -7 pm|
|Friday||9 am – 5 pm|
Transport & Parking
- Five minutes walk from Middle Brighton train station
- Five minutes walk from bus stops, corner of Church St & Male St, Brighton
- Free street parking available (3 hours)
Availability: Currently not accepting new clients
I am not taking new clients at the moment. I am sorry I am not able to help you straight away. Here are some options you might consider:
- Option A: Please check the website periodically to see if I am taking on new clients. (It is unlikely that I will have after hour appointments as these are taken up by current clients)
- Option B: If you’d like to see someone sooner, you can ask your GP for a referral to another psychologist
- Option C: You can ask a trusted friend who has had successful treatment from a psychologist with the qualities, skills and experience you are looking for.
This website is for information only. If you are in pain physically, mentally or emotionally, please seek help from a qualified health professional. If you need help immediately or are in crisis/emergency please ring 000.
Please be aware that I cannot assess, diagnose or provide emergency help or treatment during the intial phone contact.